Is this course for you?
- Are you learning English as a second Language?
- Do you have difficulty with Phrasal Verbs?
- Do you want to sound more Fluent when you speak?
- Are you doing an Official English exam like IELTS or CAE?
- Do you want to understand Native English speakers better?
- Do you want to understand more in English movies and TV shows?
If the answer is YES then this course will help you.
What will you learn in this online course?
you will learn.....
- 101 important English Phrasal verbs that Native Speakers use daily ✓
- The Grammar and rules of using Phrasal verbs and the different types of Phrasal verbs in English ✓
- The best way to learn and remember Phrasal verbs ✓
- Why Phrasal verbs are so important for official English exams like IETLS ✓
- How you can use Phrasal verbs in natural English conversations with friends and native English speakers ✓
- How you can use Phrasal verbs in official Speaking exams to impress the examiner✓
Marcus Hoffman - Germany -★★★★★
"I have only started this course but I really like it. I bought it because I have my IELTS exam soon and I want to get 7.5. I really hope I can. Thank you for this course "
Koby - China - ★★★★★
"Excellent course to learn Phrasal Verbs. I get so confused with Phrasal verbs but I feel more confident after this course!!"
English Course Curriculum
StartWhat you will learn in this section (Objectives) (1:29)
StartIntroduction to Phrasal verbs (7:53)
StartThe best way to learn Phrasal verbs (4:45)
StartUsing Phrasal Verbs in IELTS, TOEFL, FCE, CAE (5:03)
StartTransitive and Intransitive Phrasal verbs (5:38)
StartSeparable and Inseparable Phrasal verbs (4:20)
StartPhrasal Verbs - Rules + Important points (6:28)
PreviewIntroduction to Dialogue 1 (1:11)
PreviewDialogue 1 - IELTS Speaking Exam Sample (2:04)
PreviewPhrasal verbs Analysis + Examples - Lesson 1 (7:04)
StartPhrasal verbs Analysis + Examples - Lesson 2 (8:26)
Preview*TEST No 1* - EXERCISES: Sentence Completion (2:56)
Preview*TEST No 1* - CORRECTION (2:45)
At the end of this course you will be able to...
- Use 101 of the most common and important English Phrasal verbs ✓
- Use and recognise these Phrasal verbs in - IELTS, CAE, FCE, TOEFL exams to achieve a higher mark ✓
- Sound more fluent speaking English by using these Phrasal verbs in your speaking ✓
- Understand English speakers better by recognising and understanding common Phrasal verbs ✓
- Understand TV shows and movies better in English ✓
What will you get in this course?
In this course you will get;
- Over 4 hours of videos lessons and tests ✓
- Introduction to the Grammar of Phrasal verbs and Rules ✓
- 10 dialogues showing how to use Phrasal verbs in natural English conversation ✓
- 20 Phrasal verbs Video lessons ✓
- 10 Phrasal verbs tests ✓
- 2 Phrasal verb Quizes ✓
- Downloadable Transcripts, MP3Audios, Exercise Book ✓
★10 Recorded Dialogues
*Dialogue 1 - 4 - Sample Speaking Exam questions between an examiner and a student
Dialogues 1-4 are like the speaking questions 1 + 2 in the IELTS speaking exam and similar to questions in other official speaking exams.
*Dialogues 5 - 10 - 6 natural English conversation dialogues between native English speaking friends.
These conversations allow you to see how native speakers use these phrasal verbs in daily English conversation and how you can use them too.
★Phrasal verb Video lessons
After each dialogue there are video lessons where you will learn;
- meaning of the each of the phrasal verbs
- what type of Phrasal verb it is (Transitive or Intransitive) (Separable or Inseparable).
- How the Phrasal verb was used in the dialogue and what it means in the dialogue
- Extra examples of how to use these Phrasal verbs naturally
10 Phrasal verb practice tests
- After each Dialogue there is a TEST where you will test your knowledge of the Phrasal verbs from the previous lessons.
2 Phrasal verb Quizes
- 100 quiz questions
- Transcripts you can download of all the Dialogues ✓
- MP3 Audio files you can download of the dialogue conversations. ✓
- PDF Phrasal Verb Exercise Book - with 100+ exercises and an Answer Book ✓
Master English Fluency
100 Phrasal Verbs for English Conversation and Speaking Exams (IELTS)
Professional English Teacher
Your English Tutor
Steve is a professional English Teacher and freelance Course creator.
Steve graduated with a BA in International Business and Languages and after a few years working in International Business he left his job to travel in Central and South America where he began teaching English.
He loved teaching and decided to train as an English teacher.
Originally from Ireland, he has worked and lived in many different countries including France, Spain, Belgium, Brazil and Colombia.
He is a native English speaker who loves learning foreign languages. He speaks fluent French, has a high level of Spanish and Portuguese and is currently interested in learning Mandarin Chinese.
Stephen understands that English is an extremely important language to learn in today's globalised world and he is passionate about using his knowledge and experience to help students achieve their goals in English.
Frequently Asked Questions
See what more students say
Alejandro T Diaz - Mexico -★★★★★
“Phrasal Verbs are very important and very hard for me and Spanish speakers. This course is very good to teach you the best Phrasal verbs to learn for speaking and exams”
Kaoane Setti - Brasil -★★★★★
"The best thing about this course is the Audio MP3 files with the conversations using the Phrasal verbs. I listen just a few times and I am much better at using Phrasal verbs now. I will listen again a lot before my next exam"
Get Started Now!