Master English: Using the verb 'Get' and important 'Get' Phrasal Verbs like Native English speakers
Learn the many different ways native speakers use the verb 'Get' and 'Get’ Phrasal verbs - Improve your English Fluency and Comprehension
- 4.5 hours of video instruction ✓
- Professional English Teacher ✓
- Teaching with Real life Examples ✓
- Tests and quizzes ✓
- PDF Downloadable Practice Exercises ✓
- Lifetime Access ✓
What will you learn in this course?
You will learn;
- How to sound more fluent in English by using ‘get’ that way Native speakers do.
- to understand conversational English with much more ease.
- how to use 'get' to talk about Movement
- how to use ‘get’ to talk about Possession.
- how to use ‘get’ to talk about Obligation and Necessity.
- how to use ‘get’ to talk about Starting an Activity.
- how to use ‘get’ to talk about a ‘Change of state’.
- how to use ‘get’ is passive sentences.
- how to use common everyday Get Phrasal verbs
- what are Phrasal verbs and the grammar of Phrasal verbs.
- 75+ different ways to use the most common and important Get Phrasal Verbs.
- to become a much better English speaker and listener.
★★★★★ - Francois Faure
"Using this word 'get' was confusing for me but I learned a lot with this course. I think the teachers explanations are very detailed and he explains more that I see in the books on this topic. It is a very good course in my opinion"
English Course Curriculum
StartUsing 'Get' to replace other normal verbs in English. (14:14)
StartUsing 'Get' in Passive Sentences + Action v State Verbs (6:04)
StartUsing 'Get' to express a 'Change of State' (5:02)
StartUsing 'Get' to talk about Possession (4:05)
StartUsing 'Get' to to express Obligation and Necessity (3:20)
StartUsing 'Get' to talk about 'Staring an Action'. (2:40)
StartUsing Get in English - **TEST**
Why did I create this course?
After teaching English for many years I realised that many of my students felt very confused about the many different ways that English speakers use the verb 'get'.
They were even more confused when they tried to learn all the Phrasal verbs that use the verb 'Get'.
For example : get by / get to / get into / get away with / get through / get down to / get around to...etc
Do you really need to learn the verb 'Get' and Phrasal verbs with 'Get' ?
Yes - Native English speakers use the verb Get and Get Phrasal verbs all the time in everyday conversations and in writing and in many different ways.
What level do you want to achieve in English?
If you want to speak English fluently you need to be able to understand and be able to use the verb Get the way native English speakers use it.You also need to know a lot of the Get Phrasal Verbs that native English speakers use use all the time in everyday conversation.
I have taught many classes on 'the different ways English speakers use the verb 'get'' and also on 'important common Get phrasal verbs'
After teaching my students these topics I noticed a big improvement in their ability to understand conversational English and express themselves.
Your English Tutor
Steve is a professional English Teacher and freelance Course creator.
Steve graduated with a BA in International Business and Languages and after a few years working in International Business he left his job to travel in Central and South America where he began teaching English.
He loved teaching and decided to train as an English teacher.
Originally from Ireland, he has worked and lived in many different countries including France, Spain, Belgium, Brazil and Colombia.
He is a native English speaker who loves learning foreign languages. He speaks fluent French, has a high level of Spanish and Portuguese and is currently interested in learning Mandarin Chinese.
Stephen understands that English is an extremely important language to learn in today's globalised world and he is passionate about using his knowledge and experience to help students achieve their goals in English.
★★★★★ - Kevin Weber
"Amazing Course!! I am learning a lot of important things. Thank you!"
Taking this course will help you.....
- Speak English more fluently like native English speakers ✓
- Understand native speakers much better ✓
- Understand English TV Shows and Movies better ✓
- Improve your chances of getting a higher score in IELTS, CAE, TOEFL exams ✓
★★★★★ - Juliana Pereira
"This is the best course I have taken!! really like the lessons and the details from the teacher. I feel like my English is already much better and I am very motivated to learn."
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Start the Course Now - Risk Free